Special waterfront residence renovated by Kimmerle Group in Stonington, Ct. A wonderful waterfront residence renovated in 2015 by Kimmerle Group. House is a 1920 Victorian, located on Stonington Harbor and Fisher Island Sound. Home was fully gutted to frame and rebuilt using period materials and the latest technologies. A wonderful summer location adjacent to the Stonington Lighthouse property with water views in three directions.
Building features include:
- A full renovation from base framing to completion. House is fully FEMA compliant
- Ready for Summer 2015 – pick colors, tile and carpets and ready to complete
- Home is four levels with walk out to waterside.
- Two car garage and entry court / parking bay
- New kitchen with 48” 8 burner, Viking oven and Sub-zero refrigerator
- Four zone heat pump system
- New electric devices and wiring throughout
- New plumbing and fixtures throughout
- New 30 year roof with 4” ridged insulation throughout
- 40’dock approval pending
- Over 5,500 sf of living area on a substantial waterfront site
- Views in three directions to water, lighthouse and beach
Floor by floor review
- Entry with cherry inlay and trim, coffered ceiling
- Living room, cherry crown molding
- Dining room, cathedral ceiling, cherry crown molding
- Kitchen with Cherry breakfast bar, cherry crown molding
- Half bath
- Central stair with cherry window seat
- Walk out deck from three points
- Two car garage
- Master bedroom suite with dressing room, master bath, cathedral ceiling.
- Double bedroom, cathedral ceiling.
- Single bedroom
- Studio/sitting room with walk out deck
- Two baths
- Fourth bedroom/office
- Bunk/Fifth bedroom, cathedral ceiling.
Lower floor (partially finished)
- Tasting room
- Wine cellar
- Grow/storage room
- Walk out to water and rear yard
A wonderful home with special features in a great summer location.