The one-of-a-kind, 1920’s Victorian house is located on Stonington Harbor and Fisher Island Sound. The home was fully gutted and rebuilt using period materials and the latest technologies. This is a wonderful summer location adjacent to the Stonington Lighthouse property, with spectacular water views in three directions.
- A full renovation from base framing to completion. House is fully FEMA compliant
- Ready for Summer 2015 – pick colors, tile and carpets and ready to complete
- Home is four levels with walk out to waterside.
- Two car garage and entry court / parking bay
- New kitchen with 48” Viking oven and Sub-Zero refrigerator
- Four zone heat pump system
- New electric devices and wiring
- New plumbing and fixtures
- New 30-year roof with 4” ridged insulation
- Over 5,500 sf of living area on a substantial waterfront site